Tuesday, April 20, 2010

L'erba Home

Because we spend so much time sleeping, resting and rejuvenating, the bedroom should be tranquil, relaxed, peaceful and comfortable. The culmination of my love for design and inspired by my travels and love of nature, L'erba (the grass) is luxurious, elegant and lavishly textured.

Available on Macys.com and at Bed, Bath & Beyond, the Luminary bed from our Sanctuary Collection was recently featured on Gossip Girl.  The luxurious, elegant bedding in Serena's glamorous, yet contemporary bedroom? That's L'erba. You can take a look at the bedding in Gossip Girl Set: Get the Look at InStyle.com.

 These beautiful linens are from our Luminary Collection.

Our new Sanctuary Collection by L'erba is offered at Macys.com and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog, and I just wanted to say that all of your bedding is gorgeous. I have been looking for the bedding featured in Gossip Girl (Serena's bedding) for forever. I was wondering why the GG quilt and your quilt (1st and 2nd pics on this page) don't quite look the same. The one on GG looks darker and like there are horizontal stripes on the whole thing (as opposed to yours which has some lines and a large white solid patch with leaves). Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bedding. I actually have the whole Sancutary collection. I bought the set with all the pillows at Horchow in size King.

    This message is for Sydney (sknight). Did you ever find a set? I am selling mine. I used it for one season; has been stored and is in excellent condition. Have a bit of bedding obsession :) Love to change out every season, there are so many to choose from. If you get this and you are interested, please let me know. Thank you. Kind regards, ~Rachael

    ReplyDelete